Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lantern @ Banting

Today wake up late due to yesterday play till almost 3 o'clock midnight..hehe
and we din follow mummy and daddy go eat breakfast..sorry!!! of cause, mummy will da bao for us..
Then, the whole afternoon we at house watching tv and i was at my room watching cartoon at computer..keke^^
Around 5pm, daddy suddenly say "go lor" (Cantonese) and we 4 (mummy, me, and my 2sister) ask back "go where"(Cantonese)..daddy say bring us go new temple at Banting which i ask daddy go before when Chinese New Years because there have function..
Then, we all say YES!!! we also bring along gu gu and lek lek go..
We eat our dinner at near by the temple..after that, we walk in to the temple and take a lot of pic..

Here is the picture of it..family picture



The flower at there was so nice..hehe

Lyn, mummy, me and ching (daddy capture)

me and daddy (paksa him to take..hehe)

walk till 1hour also dun have, lek lek (my grandmother) say wanna go back home..she say she not feeling well and those excuses wanna back home..
so, daddy say go back..
Argh!!! we just walk 1 place only, also haven walk finish..and that time me and my sister was no mood at all...
and i was decide to come again because it is last days..after that, can't see anymore..
my sister was asking my cousin brother (ah hui) whether wan go a not and i was asking yee and yang because i am sms-ing with them..they terus ON!!!
After, daddy fetch us back home..we use daddy's car go AGAIN!!! hahaha
This call YOUNG, we have a lot of ENERGY..muahahahaha
We scare there already close, so we open TURBO go..wakakakaka (crazy)
Finally reach there and luckily there haven't close.. **LUCKY**

Here the picture of second time we take..this time is friend's picture..hehe


After that, we back home..

0 comments: