Saturday, February 23, 2008

Random

Wake up at 12 noon...
open my door room saw my sister doing their homework
( if i also have homework to do how good it is)..
i just sitting at sofa watching tv, that yesterday night already watch already...
can see how boring am i...it is Saturday, but i am doing nothing and not going anywhere..
human is like that, if have holiday you will feel wanna go college study, if study time you need holiday..why???
Asking stupid question again!!!!
Around 2pm, my mummy call us and she say she at Pakson, OUG...argh!!! why go there dun want call me!!! FINE!!!
At evening, i helping my mummy cook dinner because i have nothing to do..
After that, back to my room and watch cartoon at my computer..OMG!!! you see!!! boring till watch cartoon..hahaha
night, which i was waiting for so long, finally i can go out..muahahahaha
we go my aunt house at OUG..at there, same nothing to do..swt!!! but is better than at home..
Here, can chit chatting with my cousin there all and i drink red wine..keke^^
Actually we go there is wanted to see my small uncle's girlfriend but because of SHE not free we can't see..
And somemore the one who sms me say "The attendance is compulsory"
(Ah boy say..ish!!!) but he come back on 10pm..
it also my daddy say wanna back that time..haiz!!! but it ok..
Then back home, all "lan dou ghost" play mahjong(lami) again....muahahaha
next time old, i dun scare no kaki accompany me to play already..lolzzz
this time good than yesterday, i win RM3.70..wakakaka (ah hui lose)

0 comments: