Friday, February 22, 2008

CNY End!!!

Chinese New Years was END!!!
but it just like nothing to me at all because i am still in holiday..muahahahaha
although i dun want it to end but i can't stop the clock to run, so......forget about it..
Today like nothing to do at all...
all drama at computer are watch finish..astro movie also watch finish...mail check finish..
what can i do, all also finish already..SIEN!!!
whole afternoon i am doing the same thing...i just lying on the sofa, wake up go toilet and lying again..
i keep on finding snack to eat (my dinner table was a lot of thing to eat)..
i eat 4 kam in 30 minute...it not a pertandingan, is just my mouth can't stop to eat that..haha..
it really boring afternoon to me...chamzz (when can start go college..wuwu~~~)
At night, it wasn't so boring..at least my cousin brother and his girlfriend come my house and play mahjong(lami) with me..thank..
But not fun at all because play so long, i only win RM0.10...SWT!!!!!
now is 3 o'clock, i still at here blogging...hehe..

0 comments: