Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dinner @ Jambo Restaurant

Finally today is the end of the Chinese New Years!!!
OMG!!! i dun want!!! why time past so fast??? why???..i know no one can tell me about this, fine!!!
I not happy with this but i also need to say it...
GOODBYE TO CHINESE NEW YEARS

Today wake up at 8am something because promise mummy that follow her to go Guan Yin Temple, Cheras..
But we go to daddy's office first because today daddy's office dun know why put
"pao jeong"..hehe..
i was so interest of that...
After that, me and mummy was cleaning it..i was told mummy that, i early morning wake up go daddy's office to clean this up..swt!!! ~.~
After clean all of it, we go to temple..
At there, i saw "mou si" at there...first time i saw "mou si" at this years CNY..i was took some picture of it

then, we pray at there..my 2nd and 3rd aunt also got come to pray..
Around 11am something, we all went to eat breakfast at near by..and the first time all girls..oppss!! izzit should call women, but i am girls..ok, fine..is girl and women..muahahaha
at there, i watching 3 women talking about their husband..hahaha..**gossiping**
All are saying same topic that is "my husband very cau pei hei"...haha.. it really true..all HO family's pei hei is very geng!!! hard to explain..even me also got..haha
(i admit)..
After that, all are rushing time to fetch son and daughter, so we all decide to back..
and i follow my mummy go fetch my 2 sister because she dun want to fetch me back and go fetch my sister then come back again..so i just follow lo (pity me)..
At home, i have nothing to do...just watch tv and msn..
At night, we having dinner with my uncle (mummy side) at Jambo, Puchong..

all right, this time my 3rd big cousin brother, ah boys, finally bring his girlfriend come to the dinner..his girlfriend quite ok, look mature and si mun...haha..
at children table, which dun have couple become 3pair of couple..
GOOD GOOD GOOD...haha
Around 11pm, we decide back home..

0 comments: