Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Outing @ Midvalley

Today when i haven wake up still sleeping...yee was sms me asking me wanna go Midvalley a not...
But i din reply immediately, i back to sleep till 11am something only reply her, saying i am ON...
We went out at 1pm something..
Reach there, we go eat Nasi Ikan Pari (yee eat only)..then, we go to Watson..hehe..
As i say i want go Midvalley because of Watson's toy but UNLUCKY there have no more that toys..ARGH!!!! Gik sei me already!!!!!!
(so sorry, i can't help you to buy that toys already, but i will try my best to find it out..TRUST ME)
Then, yee wanna buy birthday present to her cousin sister..we go walk those children department (it also fun..haha)..
We walk and walk, suddenly saw a uncle taking a plastic bag..that plastic bag is Big Apple Donut's plastic bag...
That time, we 2 looking each other and ask here got Big Apple Donut????
And we go to The Garden see whether really got a not..
YES!!! we found it, we found it!!! haha
The next step, sure we go buy and eat..hehe

Here the photo

different box of Big Apple Donut..NICE!!!

After eat, we decide to go back home..yee was back my home..
Yee at my house using my computer to watch movie and i reading magazine..
Around 6pm, we already plan to go night market at Taman Connaught..yang also got go with us..
After have a walk, yang say he haven eat dinner, so we sit at the car thinking wanna go where eat..
while yang was thinking, me and yee was doing decoration for my Watson's toys because i decide to put all toys in my car..hehe **show off** (but less 1..ishh!!!)
Then, yang decide to go Look up Point (ngak ngak mountain) eat steak...
and i was telling them i dun know how to go already but yang say he know how to go, so we din think much straight drive go there..haha
Reach there, me and yee share a plate of lamb chop because we already eat
( if i know he want to go there, i dun want eat my dinner first..hng!!!)
We at there chat a lot..now and also future...dun know why, with yang we can chat a lot of thing..if with they 2 fella can't even talk about this thing..haha
Around 10pm, we decide back home because yang tomorrow wanna go work..

0 comments: