Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Random post

Today also plan wanna go Midvalley at last din go again!!!
actually my main purpose go there is wanna buy Watson's toys..keke^^
Because of my lazyness, i din go again..sorry!!!!
Around 1pm something, my sister come back from school and she told me that TVB artist Sum Din Har(fei fei) died in this morning..OMG!!!
i was get shocked..i know is non of my business but i dun know why..hard to describe..haiz!!!
Her laugh that can make till everybody laugh, now just can keep in mind or heart..
**DIE**
which every human need to go through it..it whether is early or late..so just look far with this word..
Talking nonsense!!! BACK..hahaha
Whole afternoon, i just edit my blog **brand new**..nice??? hehe
I use 3hours do make it..so HARD!!! but i done it..muahahaha
Then at night, most boring night, i was keep jerit at house (crazy)..and i also playing card with my sister and mummy because they say i am so noisy, so play with me..
1 hours more, my brother come and join also..haha (happy..yeah!!!!)
I was win money...i win RM22..muahahaha

0 comments: