Monday, February 18, 2008

Movie~~ One Missed Call @ The Curve

Today think wanna go Midvalley have a walk but cancel because of not feeling well (every month also got 1days..hehe) and cause me whole afternoon doing nothing, just watching movie at computer..
A boring holiday i have since Chinese New Year wanna end with 3days more..haiz!!!
and also i miss while i at Teluk Intan..when i can go back again???
Actually anytime also can, i got car but my parent dun allow me to drive back, maybe my skill of driving not good enough..sobxsobx
Around 6pm, suddenly think that wanna have a walk so decide to go The Curve, then i call yee and ask whether she want go ...we also decide to watch movie at Cathay,Cineleisure..and yee decide to watch "One Missed Call" english version..so i call and ask yang and chan also..they also ON..
After having dinner at house, i prepare myself..dun know why nowadays dun like to make up, maybe i lazy..keke^^
As daddy say, natural is the best..haha
Then, i go fetch yee, yang and chan go The curve..
we have a walk at there, we also take photo at there

Here is the photo

me and lame Yang..haha Chan and me


Sot yee and me Three of us

After we walk and walk, and i suddenly talk about Big Apple Donut..and yang was say he saw it at here..
i dun believe him but it really have at The Curve Street..hehe
I wanna eat, so we go to buy..

Here the photo of it


This is the box (change already) It look nice and yummy!!!

Look funny right?? i not curi her Donut..i am eating my ownself Donut..haha
**dun misunderstanding**

After that, we going to cinema watch "One Missed Called"...
This movie scare me many time when the first screen and because my beside that girl, make me more scare and laugh till the end of the movie..swt!!!
(i watching ghost movie but like watching funny movie ~.~)..
After the movie, we go to toilet..we 2 (yee and me) scare till go into same toilet..muahahaha
Then we went to Cui Cui Sui have a drink..we also play card ** Chor Da Di** at there till 1am something we back home..

0 comments: