Sunday, February 17, 2008

Random Outing

Today back to usual Sunday...
wake up at 12pm something...while waiting my aunt cook finish the lunch, i watching drama...
Then, my uncle they all come already, we go to my aunt house have our lunch..
today got "wong zau chicken" eat (my aunt like to cook this)..yummy!!! taste is good..
then we chit chatting at there..
After that, they suggest went to my third uncle's house at Sungai Long
(which i like the decoration of house)..
i go back home and have my bath then we go there..
At car happen something,which cause me not in mood...i not gonna mention it!!! and cause me whole days din talk anything..
Reach there, i just continue watching my drama and some playing computer game and some are gambling..
because i am too tired and not in good mood, suddenly fall as sleep at the sofa..hehe
around 6pm, we decide go eat our dinner near by my uncle house...the food is quite ok..
Then we back home and i blogging at here..i also upload the photo at Teluk Intan..keke^^

0 comments: