Saturday, February 16, 2008

Teluk Intan (Days 3)

Today which i want to leave Teluk Intan again...yerrrr!!! i dun want!!! hahahaha
wake up at 12pm, then change my clothes...then, i eat my lunch which my aunt cook..
1pm, we went out to eat ais kacang...this was what i hope for so long...hehe..
we go fetch my cousin sister's boy friend then we go eat..

Here is the picture of ais kacang..at KL dun have

This call coco krunch ais kacang and man tou long ais kacang....taste yummy!!! hehe

p/s thank to McKevin and alexisFelicia..
when u come KL i will treat back you 2..hehe
Ichiban Ramen right??? wakakaka

After that, we back home, and we kemas our thing then start our journey go back to Kuala Lumpur..sobxosbx..
4pm something, we finally reach home..
at home, i watching tv and open computer to check my mail..till night...
i watch movie till 3am, and myself dun ever know..muahahahaha

0 comments: