Thursday, March 27, 2008

Meaning Word

"Ending a relationship is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream."

"We cannot beg someone to stay if they want to leave and be with someone else. We have to admit that love doesn't give us the license to own a person. This is what love means...sacrifice."

"Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you."

"Some people say the worst way to miss someone is when they are right next to you and you know
you can't have them, but it's worse when you thought you didn't want them anymore and then all of a sudden you realize you can't live without them."

"Deep in my heart, I'm suffering, knowing that I've lost you. On the outside, I'm living, pretending that I've forgotten you."

"A failing love is like desperately hanging on to something precious; not wanting to give up, but your hands feel the pain. And, when you finally let go, you're free from any pain, but your hands are empty."

"They say no matter how dark the night is, the sun always rises again ... I say lost love makes one realize that no matter how bright the day is, the sun will always set again."


remember this thing..i do write before at my friendster blog..now i post it again..

0 comments: