Friday, March 28, 2008

Off Days

Today which was my off days...
even though is my off days, but i have nothing to do at house...
The whole afternoon doing nothing..thought wanna change my blog skin but because of my laziness i din do it..haha..
Then thought wanna clean up the balcony as my dog's pee and shit have a lot and smelly but i also din do it..i am LAZY again..so i rather tahan that smelly and wait my sister come back from school to clean it up..
I lying on the sofa and watching tv...my dog (wewe and bebe) also feel that too boring at home and they even sleep like a pig dog..lolzz

Here the picture i capture it

you see..she even din realize i capture her...grrrrr!!!!


This more geng!!!!! sleep till like pig...
He sleep at his daddy's plate there because he dun like to sleep at the floor if no kain...cute right???

Then, wait till my sister come back and i first thing ask her to do is CLEAN UP the balcony..haha..
after that, we together open Maple to play...it was a long time that i din open my account to play since last years i think..hehe..
I almost 5 hour facing the computer because of playing the Maple online game...This is because one i start to play, i can't stop it to play, dun know why...hehe..
until mummy keep mumbling we 2, so we close..wuwu~~~
At night, WAR are beginning..is my daddy and my brother again!!! every time also about their work because my brother always do wrong thing..haiz!!! and that time i was at my room..
i think who go out to living room also will kena shoot **bing bing pong pong**...lolzz
1 hour later, WAR are end..everything back to the same..i can go out to living room to watch my movie..hehe..
Watch till half, my sister say she was hungry, so headed off to ABC have our supper..it suppose to say is her supper..lolzz
daddy order roti sardin, me order tomyam soup (yummy~~~) and my sister order roti telur...
After eat, we back home..

0 comments: