Saturday, March 22, 2008

Helping Mummy

It was a super boring Saturday i have..hehe
i wake up at 12pm something, the house was just left me bacause my daddy, mummy and brother go to work..some more my 2 sister have to replace their school days today..super pity me OR i can say i am lucky too~~~ lolzz
Feel very lonely inside the house, just can talk with my 3 dogs which won't answer me whenever i ask them question..muahahaha
Around 2pm, finally my mummy come back and help me...but i think is the same because she also busy doing her thing..wuwu~~~
Because of so boring, i decide to help mummy at the kitchen...
help her wash sotong, clean up the prawn and etc..
Mummy want to cook " Pan mee ", which i like the most...yeah!!!
All my uncle are coming to eat also, so mummy need to make a lot..
As her daughter, sure want to help her right??? keke^^
At night, we eat at my aunt house...
After eat, we sit at there chit chatting, as usual we will do...
but today i play with my small cousin brother, which is a fat boys..wakakaka..
we 2 play till the whole house full of our laugh..lolzz
It was so tired playing with him..he was like no need use any energy like that but for me i need use a lot of energy when playing with him..because he is so FAT!! lolzz
After stop playing with him and i have no more energy at all, then he come to my house to play computer game..finally i can rest..hehe
Around 11pm something, there back home

0 comments: