Sunday, March 23, 2008

Boring Sunday

Today which i thought i can go out shopping with my family...i think we almost have 1 month din go out shopping together...But i am wrong again..my parent are going Genting Highland again..this time with my daddy's uncle again..haiz!!!
At home, ji boring yi xia lo~~~~haha
walk in and out from my room...open computer and shut down computer and open again (crazy girls)..
keep pressing the astro remove control, choosing which channel i want to watch...but you all know that Sunday dun have any movie are nice to watch right??...chamzz!!!
At the same time, i was waiting yee back from work because i wan go to Midvalley buy something...
Around 4pm something, my mummy calling us and tell us she coming back from Genting Highland...i like..why so fast back??? lolzz
Then we go out dinner at Kuchai Lama there...
After eat, i back home to take something then drive my car go out to Midvalley with yee and chan..
we ever decide to go in Jusco to have some free drink and food
(those small stall that promote some drink and food)..
all stall are close but we also manage to drink free yakult..keke^^
Around 9pm something, we back home..
At night, Adrian Mckevin send a video to me **Ghost, Sprit, Demon**...i watch till half then close it..
ya, i am too SCARE~~~
because i at my room and the light was close...
all are sleeping...and some more here are raining heavy..
you say i scare a not????
(almost want cry)...lolzz

0 comments: