Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random

Today as usual..wake up and prepare myself to college..
Wanna see that apek lecturer (company law) again!!!!
But this time i choose to dun want attend his lecture..hehe
Because early i already attend his tutorial and i know his lecture will repeat the whole thing that what he teach at the tutorial..i clever right??? hahaha
I not lazy as what you all think, although i din attend his lecture but i got go to the library to research some information for my assignment (company law)..
But before that, of cause i find some one accompany..hehe..i find yee..
she finish her class at 2pm and she have no class after that..so before going to library, we went to Jaya Jusco to have yee's lunch first..
After eat, we also have a walk at there..something have happen to yee
**she dun give me to say it out here**...
then, we go back to college's library..
I research till they all are ended lecture then back home..
Today night was so busy finding information for my assignment..Beside that, because my living room's computer was so slow to find all the thing and some more my printer need to reinstall...make till me 脾气暴躁..
i already try to control myself already...

0 comments: