Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday's life

It is Monday again..
i think most worker and student also hate Monday..but if holiday then of cause different..
Yup, i hate Monday so much because want to back to college study and sit for 2 lecture which is same lecture hall..
sit at there 4hours and half..SHIT!!!
Never mind, still wanted to hear the stupid apek lecturer (company law), talking the same thing that same as he teaching at tutorial..
I am not lying, it really repeat and repeat what he say..although we are understand what he teaching but he still LIKE TO REPEAT the whole thing, like we are not understand..argh!!!!
This lecturer teach me till i 宁愿 sleep at the lecture hall, i also dun want hear he repeat the whole thing..
So i think every Monday i also will sleep at lecture hall while he is teaching..no point for me to hear him repeat,right??
I most like to attend and hear another lecturer teach me, that is Fundamental finance's lecturer...i love her skill of teaching a lot..
After this 2 lecture, of cause is back home..every days 6pm something only back till home because of 塞车..
At home, sure have a bath and have my dinner and also watching tv...i also check my mail and etc..
Around 9pm something, i went out drink tea with yee, yang, chan and troublesome at near by my house..
do the same thing..chit chatting and laughing at there then back home..
This was my monday's life

0 comments: