Thursday, March 13, 2008

Car Wash

Today i just attend the lecture only, 10am till 12pm...
**every Thursday also same**..
Really wasted my petrol just attend for 2hours...haiz!!!
Some more today SBS wanted to briefing us about Advance Diploma thingy..
all attendance to be taken, dun want go also wanted to go..ishhh!!!!
After 1hour briefing, we have our lecture just 1hours then end lecture..
what a stupid morning..hahahaha
Then, we suggest have a discussion about our assignment at library, so can feel like din waste my petrol to come college..hehe..
**clever-nya**..lolzz
Around 1pm something, we end our discussion and yee also end her class, so we back home..
At the same time, i also back home and fetch my sister go to tuition..
At car, yee and me also very hungry, so we decide go to Midvalley have our lunch after i fetch my sister go tuition..
We eat Ikan Pari at Midvalley and of cause have a walk at there..
Yee brought 2 PDI shirt, which she wanted that days when we went Jaya Jusco...and i finally brought my Mushroom..hahaha

Here is the mushroom for my dear car


Then, we back home..
On the way back home, we decided to wash my car..hehe
** long long time din wash my car already**
we change all the clothes then started to clean my dear car..ahahaha
Around 7pm something, finally we finish..so tired that time..but it worth because my car now was so HANDSOME already...Fuyoh~~~~~
THANK TO KIMBERLY LIAW SING YEE
for helping me...muacksss
Around 9pm something, we go out Station 1, Kuchai Lama to have a drink with yang along too..
we at there chit chatting and play card (Chor dai di)..yang and yee keep lose..lolzz
Almost 12am, we decide to back home because tomorrow yang got work and yee morning class and i have no class..wakakakaka
Going to take our car that time, yee decide to give yang drive..he ON..hehe
I got a bit nervous but still okay to me...he trying to scare me and yee, it worth it..hahaha
yee keep talking..erm, just show her very nervous
(but is her suggest give yang drive)..lolzz

Here is the photo when we at car

The New Driver..hehe

My face look like sick person..haha

Dun worry, we take the photo when red light..hehe

This is my decoration for my dear car..nice??

Due to tomorrow no class, so i decide to late sleep and watch my movie..hehe

0 comments: