Friday, March 14, 2008

Shopping @ MIdvalley

The whole afternoon at room watch movie due to today no class to attend..hehe..
At night, mummy, grandmother (mummy there) and i go to Midvalley because my grandmother wanted to buy kain to make shirt...
Around 8pm we reach there, 1st shop we went in is Sasa..hehe..because i wanted to buy something at there..
Then we go in Kamdar which my grandmother wanted to go...
she choose a lot of kain...hehe..
After that, we go and buy Baskin Robbin eat..yummy~~~
I also buy a pair of slipper at Bata which i wanted..thank to mummy!!!
I also wanted to buy a shirt from PDI, but mummy say that shirt are not suitable to me, ended up din buy..
Walk and walk and walk, suddenly my grandmother say wanted to eat sushi, so we went to Jusco to buy..
Due to Jusco is having sale now, we buy a lot of sushi and cost us about RM100++..muahahaha..
Called me Sushi Queen..keke^^
Then we back home..
The 1st thing i do is, of cause open my sushi and eat..sedap-nya!! hahahaha
**because of so hungry, forget to take picture..haha**

Now i wanted to continue watch my movie..byebye

0 comments: