Saturday, March 8, 2008

Election Days @ Sungkai & Teluk Intan (Days 1)

Today is a Election days.. this is non of my business..haha..
i sleep till very late only wake up..
I thought this Saturday we are not going any where because daddy and mummy was working..
which i was say my daddy was lying me that he say will bring us go Sungkai today..
And yet i at house doing nothing..eat and watch tv..
Around 3pm something, my house phone ring and that was daddy..he tell mummy that we will going SUNGKAI HOT SPRING ..yeah!!!
**我冤枉了 daddy**..
we pack all the thing then headed off to Sungkai..yeahoo~~~~~~
At car, we sing and we playing with the sweet..forget that sweet call what name..
but here is the picture of it..hehe

This is my sister, saw the sweet..haha


this was me..lolzz **laugh till me gila**

Around 6.30pm, we reach Sungkai..lala~~lalala~~lalalalalala
we whole family except my brother who din go, we all wear same color of shirt, which my sister say "黑社会出动" hahahaha

Here are the photo at Sungkai



My post was so nice!!! lolzz

My mummy was acting die because of too hot~~~~ lolzz

Finally all are inside the pools ady..my small sister was capture us

This time, i bring 8 eggs go..wakakakaka..yummy~~~

Around 8pm something, we decide to go because there are raining..
Next round we are sure going back my lovely TELUK INTAN 安顺..hahaha
But before that, we are abit hungry due to we haven eat our dinner..so we stop at Bidor there and hunt for our dinner..there was nothing to eat already because already 9pm something..
But my eye was so sharp , i saw "lok lok" at the corner there..hahaha
Then, daddy say we eat a bit first, back till Teluk Intan need da bao nasi lemak
(which i like to eat..hehe)

Here are the picture while we eating..
i never try before, we whole family are eating lok lok..
**unforgetable**

Daddy and mummy was busy eating

3 of us..you see my left hand side that girls, din comb her hair properly ..hahaha

Yummy~~~ my si ham..muackss

We eat many thing at there and it only cost us RM 54.50..ehhh!!! so cheap !!! i wonder is it he calculate wrong?? Never mind, as long i eat till happy..llolzz
Around 10pm something, we reach my aunt's house..
later, after i eat finish my nasi lemak sure is mahjong time..hahaha
Come till Teluk Intam, we are nothing to do..not eat jau hai mahjong..hahaha

Oh ya..let me introduce to you all..this dog call Mickey or miao miao
(give so much of name to him cause him blur..haha)..
At Teluk Intan, 1 of the activities sure is play with him..he was so cute..hehe

0 comments: