Monday, March 17, 2008

Movie~~ 10,000 BC

Today which i say before i hate it because is Monday..haiz!!!
Wake up and go to college study..
nothing special, just feel very sleepy at lecture hall..
my ass was so pain (every Monday also will pain)..
when the last lecturer telling us "this is the end of our lecture"..
i totally very semangat...hahaha
I drive back to home and have my dinner..i super hungry because my breakfast is just 2 bread..so pity me!!!
Today also which i date yee go watch movie **10,000 BC** at Midvalley...
Around 7pm something, we headed off to Midvalley...
We though dun want to watch 10.000 BC and change to Ah Long (Singapore movie) but when we purchase movie ticket that time, unlucky us that movie just left front seat, so we decide watch back 10,000 BC..
We walk and walk, suddenly saw xiao xiao at one of the restaurant...my heart speed was very fast at that time, dun misunderstanding, i mean is i scare he saw me not i love him, ok!!! hehe..
yee and i was just like...walk faster, dun let him saw us..and i was nervous my hand phone will ringing because he call and saw us, but no..God bless us!! haha
We also saw Jing hua with his girlfriend as well..
it was 9pm, and we buy some popcorn and drink then go in the cinema.
when we are buying, which i dun hope to saw that person, i finally saw him and he saw me too~~
He din come and say Hi to me till i go in the cinema hall,
i hear my message ring tone..
yuan lai he got call me once but i din realize it...hehe
We 2 was so enjoy the movie, it was a nice movie..hehe
But the cinema hall was freaking COLD!!! cause us shaking inside the hall..lolzz
After the movie, we back home..

0 comments: