Tuesday, March 18, 2008

College Days

Early wake up and go to college..
After the tutorial, i suppose have a lecture but i din attend due to i want to do my assignment thingy..
At the same time, yee was also having discussion with Jia Wen and Wei Shan,
so i go join them..
Today weather was so hot...i never ever feel till so hot before..damn it!!!!
After Jia Wen and Wei Shan back,
me and yee go to library because there have air-cond..haha
Around 3pm, we decide to back home..when we go out from the library,
the weather totally change very fast, it RAINING!!! swt!!!
every time, after the hot weather it will be raining..
Yee come to my house because at night we decide to go night market at Sri Petaling..
At house, i do my thing and that PIG are sleeping at my bed!!!! lolzz
After she wake up, she say she very hungry already
(like pig, sleep finish then wake up eat..haha)..
So we 8pm headed off to the night market with chan along too..
i buy "salty baked chicken" and 6 "tau fu fa" go back home...
(give my family eat..so guai me..keke^^)

p/s start from now, i want keep fit already..yee will same with me as she say
** what i do and eat she also will follow **...so DEAL!!!
the main reason is years 2010, i want be a pretty pretty 伴娘..keke^^
And years 2010 is my lucky years because at that years my birthday will be
20/10/2010..is a good number!!! NICE!!!

0 comments: