Wednesday, March 19, 2008

College Days

Today which i feel very 充实...because of keep copy answer from tutor
**this call LAZY**..muahahahaha
That Fundamental of Finance's tutor, i very "admire" HIM...talk non-stop at the 2 hours tutorial..and i was write NON-STOP for the 2 hours, even end class already, i still writing..OMG!!!
But i will better if every days also like that..muahahahha
we end all the class at 4pm something then back home..
When fetching Sin Yee back that time, we stop and buy some drink and food..
Back till home, i terus go to my bed and open air-cond sleep...
i really tired like HELL...
The last 2 days, sleep not well + every days also wanna drive back home and every time also 塞车!!!! ishh!!!
It was also Wednesday...
every Wednesday my mummy din cook because near by my house got night market,
so i date yee go night market and have my dinner at there...
"i told her when we at car"..
I sleep and sleep and sleep, until i wake up it was 9.23pm...OMG!!! no one wake me up, even Kimberly Liaw also din wake me up...i was like...grrrrrr!!!!
But but but, when i wake up, my hand phone also got 2 new message...i open up and see, is Guo Feng's message...he told me that he just now buy the food left at my car (that food is drumstick)..OMG!!! hahahaha..
laugh till i stomach pain..really sha lo him..muaahahahahhaha
I have nothing to eat for my dinner...wuwu~~~~~~
lucky mummy cook maggie mee to me, if not i sure hungry till die,,haha
Thank to Liaw Sing Yee..swt!!!
**sendiri eat till full full...pity me!!!**

0 comments: