Thursday, March 20, 2008

Holiday

Today which is a HOLIDAY...hehe
Sleep till the "Sun kena my ass" (in Hakka) only wake up..muahahaha
Then, look at the table, nothing to eat...swt!!!
ok, never mind!!! Since nothing to do, i cook breakfast for myself..keke^^...
it was a long long time i din cook..lolzz
i make Bakar Roti, hot dog and also half boiled egg...
i ask mummy whether the egg need how long to cook, she say 7 minute...
ok, i wait till it 7 minute..
The time i open the egg...
i like "Mummy arrrrr, become full boiled egg jor lar"...
then my mummy only tell me, should not be 7 minute it should be 4 or 5 minute...
big SWT to mummy!!!!
It ok, because cook by myself, sure i will eat it..the taste was GOOD!!!
After that, i back to my room and do my assignment as well...
because daddy need to go work and no holiday, so we all just stay at home
(i though can go out shopping..hehe)..
At night, i go to my aunt's house have my dinner then back home watch tv..
My holiday is just like usual days, just will feel free a bit only...
Actually tomorrow is my holidays also because every Friday i have no class but due to assignment that we have to pass up at Monday haven't finish, we terpaksa back to college to do it all..haiz!!!!
**pity me**

0 comments: