Friday, April 4, 2008

Hunting Jasmine Magazine

Sorry for yesterday so rude...
i just express my feeling only..

Today i have nothing to do at house and i was hunting my Jasmine magazine for so so long..
I've been hunting almost 1 week...going Carefour, Jaya Jusco and etc to find but they say haven out yet..swt =.=
Today i decide to go Midvalley to buy my magazine...dun think that i am addicted to the magazine, it just because i feel boring at house and need to read some magazine..hehe
Every days facing the computer also feel boring already..haha..
Around 1pm, i headed off to Midvalley with my sister and yee..
After that we have a walk at there then back home..
Back till home, i terus have a sleep..lolzz
It was too tired and the weather here was so nice..cold~~~
Sleep almost 4 hours, wake upp and have my dinner and watch tv...
And now i also feel sleepy..hahaha

p/s tomorrow want go shopping lo..hunting my dress...yippy!!! lala~~lalala~~~

0 comments: