Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Busy

Wah Wah Wah!!!! many days din come back here already..hahaha
Because of my laziness and many thing to do..want to accompany my cousin sister and her future husband to brought their house thing, some more i have midterm test at Thursday, it mean tomorrow..then, some more finding a nice dress for my 1st accounting night that i want to attend..lolzz
BUSY BUSY BUSY
Erm, i not gonna talk back last Sat, Sun, Mon and Tues..
no point to talk back and a bit lazy..hehe..
Bee say not necessary write all the thing that i do everyday at here..
so if din have any special thing, i won't write it at here already..hehe..

Today didn't attend my lecture and tutorial because i feel lazy...keke^^
Just sit at house and study tomorrow midterm test that i have (CL)...of cause i not fully taking the note study, i still got watch tv and playing my computer game..keke^^ ( i'm so HONEST)

One more thing i wanna say is
THANK to Esther, Mee fong, Siok Lee, See Yee and Justina
THANK for the snack that you all brought to me..hehe
Erm, i dun know why they will brought snack for me when we having break time at Monday..
It was a surprise!!!!
Muackss..love you all

0 comments: