Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Feeling

Suddenly have such feeling and my brain keep thinking that
PLEASE STOP THE CLOCK!!!!!
i know you all will think that i crazy or whatever, but i just dun hope the time pass so fast..
2 years i have been study at TAR College..
if i just graduate like that, i sure i will MISS my classmate so much!!!
Although is just 2 years friendship, it can't explain that feeling, it just like 10 year friendship and suddenly say wanna leaves...
sometimes think wanna leave this college as soon as possible that i can but the other side i will feel dun want to leave because of my college friend..wuwu~~~~~~
I know even graduate already, we also can meet up and call up each other but it will really hard because some will back hometown or oversea study...haiz!!!
Did u all UN my feeling now???
I know end of Diploma should be happy but now can't even happy of it...

Beside that, GOOD LUCK to all my dearest and all my college friend in this last final exam..
I will MISS U all so much...
MISS we crazy at class,
MISS we concentrate what tutor teach,
MISS we talk nonsense and laugh like soh po,
MISS we read magazine when tutor teaching,

I LOVE YOU ALL~~~~~

0 comments: