Sunday, April 20, 2008

Shopping @ Midvalley

Today wake up by daddy...hehe
Daddy very long time din call me wake up already...keke^^ {love daddy..muackss}
Then went out to have our breakfast..
Think that wanna go Midvalley to shopping,
but daddy say he want do his "BIG BUSINESS"...hahaha
so we back home first..
I dun like to back home first because they won't go out anymore!!! ishh!!!
So i take my note to study!!!! gik sei me!!!!
Till mummy saw i almost crazy about my note
{every time exam season will be like that}...
so she say "let went to Midvalley la"...wakakaka...YES!!!!!
I brought 3 shirt at P&Co...love that shirt so much!!!
then we went to Jusco Supermarket because mummy wanna buy something at there..
while mummy buying, me and my 2 sister are walking around to try all the food and drink..hahaha
Got maggi mee, Har mee, yakult, yogurt, Haegen daze, milo, coco crunch and etc...can't really remember..hehe
it really fun..lolz {am i naughty??}
Around 6pm, we back home..

0 comments: