Saturday, July 26, 2008

Outing @ Midvalley

Early morning wake up, is 5am...i long time din wake up at this time already..sobxsobx
Then, i was sit inside the car and like having KL morning trip..lolzz
We went to Titiwangsa Lake, Zoo Negara and last stop at PWTC...
at PWTC we pack Auntie Anne for our breakfast then stay only like 30minute then OFF...swt!!! =.||| then he fetch me back.. Good memory!!!
Reach home, i terus change my clothes and back to my lovely bed to sleep..that time is 11.27am..
i still remember it...hehe :p Damn sleepy man!!!
I was over sleep till 4pm something...i suppose to wake up at 3pm because i have date yee and yang went to Midvalley to watch movie and take canon cheque...
Luckily yee call my house and wake me up, if not i dun know i will sleep till when...thank ya..muackss
Around 5pm something, we reach dere...
we collect our movie ticket then went to Canon booth to collect cheque..
Unlucky me, my cheque name was wrote wrongly so i gonna wait till PC Fair mean August 1, 2, 3 either 1 days only can take it..hempp
Never mine, i already know it...keke^^

Our movie
**Sex and The City**
Rate of movie : 7/10
A bit boring but overall still okay for me..keke^^

Then we headed off to Spaghetti Restaurant (new restaurant) to try their food..
Actually is open by Chillis and we thought wanna go Chillis but it was full of people so we change to this place..
This place was quite okay but the service got a bit lousy..keke^^
Picture of that days.. We 3 order the same thing "Lamb Shoulder"
Alfred Cheong <----------> Tammie Ho <----------> Kimberly Liaw

0 comments: