Thursday, July 31, 2008

Saving

Time past so fast...Tomorrow was in August already...haiz!!!
But this remind me, my August activity was start at tomorrow...yeahooo~~~~
The whole Saturday of August i been book for all my friend...keke^^
This month i will be damn tired yet FUN...
Mummy was keep mumbling me dun use so much money, have to do saving for future...
Mummy was right!!!
and i 'm doing saving also...
of cause i will save half of my money, that money is use my own hand to earn it...
and as a Accountant should know how to control money right?? ( i tau i tak perasan..lolzz)
One more thing, she keep remind me is that perfume...she say if i use finish the money and no money to pay back my aunt, she not gonna pay it for me and let my aunt take back to New Zealand...hahaha...
I not gonna let this thing happen..keke^^ XD
The perfume is my favorite err, how can i dun save money and take it back home..lolzz
The money was prepare already, once it come down to Malaysia, it is MINE!!! muahahaha XD

Enough crapping...wait my update ba..

p/s: maybe i will being lazy to update but i will try to make myself hardworking..hehe

0 comments: