Saturday, September 13, 2008

Outing @ Pavilion

2pm go out to Pavilion with Kimberly to buy mummy's birthday present..I know is over already but i haven't brought anything for my mummy..keke^^
As i say i want to brought a perfume for her, right??
Reach there, we eat our brunch at Ichiban Boshi as Kimberly mau mau makan..

Look my eyes...1 big 1 small...haha...i not enough sleep la...wuwu~~~~

Our brunch...

After eat, go to Parkson...i brought Banana Republic Alabaster perfume for mummy

I love the cover of the perfume..keke^^

After that, we back to Desa Petaling and went to salon wash our hair...dun know why, very lazy wash my hair..lolz
Kimberly went to my house because she want borrow my top to tonight wedding dinner...It was Patrick Tan's sister wedding dinner....I help her make up a bit then Declan and Alfred come fetch her...i din go because not very close and i having Mid-Autumn dinner..some more, din invite me also, i won't so stick face go..hahaha
At night, dinner at my aunt's house..like usual, we having family chit chatting and they planning Hari Raya go to Gelong, Johor Bharu have holiday...very long time din have any family trip already..keke^^
Around 11pm, Kimberly was call me to go out..we went to Patrick Tan's house play card.
2am something went to ABC then off back home

0 comments: