Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random Outing

Today feel wanna catch up movie as i did not go watch movie for few week already...a lot movie i wanted to watch er!!!!
So, around 1pm headed off to Midvalley with Kimberly as she din go work...Alfred and Declan join us also..while waiting they come and i haven eat anything so go to Zen have my brunch..keke^^

My brunch & my dessert --> Strawberry Tripe
Every time also give me capture like this the photo...lolz

After that, walk around because wait the 2 boss...
2.30pm we went in cinema watch movie...Declan have some problem so din not get in to cinema but he pay for the movie...swt!!! wasted!!
Movie of the days
**Death Race**
Rate for the movie: 9/10
I love the game inside the movie...its really amazing man!!!! lolzz
But some people will think this movie very cruel, for me it is nice!! muahahaha XD

After movie, walk around and saw the decoration for Hari Raya very nice so take photo

After that, it time to think go where...headache!!! keke^^
At last, go to Fun OK Cafe..we at there play mahjong..we are teaching Declan how to play mahjong because he dun know how to play
Alfred is teaching Declan play but they action like GAY!!! haha

I make this...keke^^

Next round go to Declan's house..he invite us go and the reason is he not happy wanna drink..i did not drink because i can't drink that alcohol, it will kill me if i drink..
Play few round of "Chor dai di"..
Around 12am, we back home

p/s LOVE is not everything k...you still have your own family member that care you a lot...please think your parent before you hurt yourself...i know the body is yours but did you know who give you the body..is your parent!! Family is the first place you should put it when you wanna do any decision... i admit last time I'm not think like that but now family is my everything...LOVE you can find anytime,everywhere...the whole world not just he/she you should love but you just have only ONE FAMILY and you won't get another family again if you din not appreciate it, am i right??? Why can't live what your family given you from the beginning?? I hate those people who does not appreciate their life!!!!

0 comments: