Saturday, September 20, 2008

Outing @ Pavilion

Today date Kimberly go to Pavilion to watch movie...
Reach there, first we go to Sakae Sushi eat our brunch.

I was happily choosing my dishes and she was like impatient that i choose so long....lolz

We love take picture..keke^^ (but she is the most like)

our cawanmushi and terayaki chicken set...yumyum!!!

After brunch, we are rushing for our movie..we are late!!
Movie of the days
**Money No Enough 2**

Rate of movie: 6/10

Another disappointed movie, i thought was funny but just few part..at the last part, all people are crying (especially the girls beside me) but i din cry, not i cold blood because already know what happen..every friend of me was already tell the story to me so, ya not cold blood...haha

Movie was end, then went to buy egg tart
I was crazy with this egg tart..it was super NICE!!! go have a try

Then back home


0 comments: