Saturday, October 25, 2008

Teluk Intan (Day 1)

Start our journey at 2pm..
My parent was decide to come back at Sunday...but we 3 just wanna go back earlier so follow my cousin brother (Hooi) car..
We reach Teluk Intan at 3pm something..fast right?? Because the driver was drive 140km/hour...It's okay for me because my daddy usually drive 160km/hour...hahaha
Then, at aunty's house rest till night..we go out for our dinner at 宝隆 Restaurant...

~~The Menu~~

After eat, back home and wait McKevin to bring us go eat second round that is Lok Lok and Satay Kambing...
Finally, i get to eat Satay Kambing because everytime when i back Teluk Intan and want to eat, the restaurant sure din open!!!

My Plate

The Lok Lok is cheaper than KL but not much choice to choose...

The Satay Kambing was so yummy...next time, i wan go back and eat again!!! hahaha

Then, we thought of going to eat Char Kuey teow but everyone was full so cancel and back home..

0 comments: