Sunday, October 26, 2008

Teluk Intan @ Ipoh (Day 2)

10am something, we go out for our breakfast...
**i forgot to take the Mee Jawa that i eat, it was nice**
Then, we start our journey to Ipoh...

The purpose we go Ipoh was take a look on the shopping center and do some shopping..because i never been there shopping before and my cousin brother's girlfriend never go Ipoh before..
Overall for the Ipoh Parade was just same like Sg.Wang + The Mines...all the clothes of the shop are just so COLOURFUL!!! I ever saw a damn FASION ah gua walking around the shopping center
Damn Chio right???

We go into Parkson and search for the Twister Game..We found it!!
TADA
After 2hour walking, we go to Kenny Roger have our lunch...
i just
LOVE Kenny Roger!!! **yummy**

My 1/4 chicken meal

Then, headed back to Teluk Intan..
I just can say back to Teluk Intan Holiday, I feel that the only activity is EAT!!!
We back from Ipoh just 1hour more then we go out and eat our dinner!! ya, we eat again!! OMG!!
This time, Daddy, Mummy and Grandfather was come down from KL already...
We go to Garuda Restaurant

~~The Menu~~

I was super full!! so we back home do some exercise...We play Twister!!

I was super crazy at that night...Did Ribena got alcohol??? hahaha



Super LOVE this 3 post...wakakaka :p
It really worth it!! i sweat a lot and Laugh Non Stop!!!

That crazy cousin sister, Alexis Felicia even LAUGH OUT LOUD...She make till my mummy, aunty and Grandmother laugh non stop...know why, because of her crazy voice of laugh!!!!
After exercise, go to bath and play mahjong...

Last but not least..give you all watch video

**concentrate the voice of laugh that i mention...you will find out why my cousin sister can make all the people laugh non stop**



GOODNIGHT

4 comments:

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

Erhem, please dont spoilt my name here pls!

Tammie Shuyen said...

i din spoil ur name...i just introduce ur name to my fren...hahaha

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

aijorrrr, upload video pulak!!! shit lo, where should i place my face!!!

Tammie Shuyen said...

no need think ur face put whr la...just let ppl know how crazy r u...muahahaha