Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Days~~~ Jusco@Taman Equine

After brunch, we go to Jusco which located at Taman Equine **near our new house**
I know you all sure think why always Jusco...haha

I was too boring at car while waiting Daddy em em...hahahaha

At Jusco, you know Daddy bring us go where anot??
you guess 100 time also won't guess where he bring us go..
He bring us go into GAME HOUSE!!! **what wrong with daddy**
Daddy din not bring us to Game House Since we grow up as teenager but today....
**I think Sun will be come out at west tomorrow** ^.^

First round....Ching vs Daddy

Second round....Me vs Lyn

Because I'm the winner..I manage to get in third round..haha
Me vs Mummy

After that, we have a walk and go to Oldtown have our lunch...keke^^
Then back home...
^^Nice Memory^^

0 comments: