Wednesday, November 19, 2008

List to do!!!!

I wish i got plenty of time to do what i wish to do but it seems that Lord doesn't allow me to have it...Lord just give me owe 24hour per days...but it actually I'm using 14hour per days to do my own thing, 10hours I'm in my dream!! Not enough for me!!!!
Sometimes, i wish the time past faster **especially study and working time**...
sometimes, i wish the time past slower **having trip or fun**
So confused right?? I know it!!! haha

From now, my list to do:
  1. Start Gym on every Thursday at California, Midvalley (free)
  2. Start my Yoga class, Belly Dance or Aerobic (either 1) **give your opinion**
  3. Need clean up my table, cupboard and my bed..
  4. Start buying my Chinese New Years clothes, shoe, bag and accessories..**need sponsorship**
  5. I want lose my weight...at least 10kg...hahaha
  6. Dye my hair
  7. Straighten my hair **still thinking**
  8. Finding nice dress for myself to wear at next years December **I know still got time**
  9. Going to have trip at Afomasa, Melaka when CNY with my crazy friend **planning**
  10. Going to Redang at next years May **planning**
  11. Go Hong Kong at next years December **I hope I can make it**
  12. Finding my dream shoes **it actually found it**
  13. Need to be driver at this December to fetch the Bride go find her wedding gown..haha
This is a part of it only....I think i will poor like shit after all this thing...haha
Anyone, want to sponsor me a bit for either 1 activity of me??
If yes, please leave your email here and which 1 you want to sponsor...muahahahaha
CRAZY!!!

0 comments: