Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm still ALIVE~~~

Dun ask me why i come back to my little secret place and back to blog, that had no reason!!
I have a lot of thing to tell over here..it about 984,732,674,749,377,537,837 word to type but dun know where to start!!!
erm....update you about my career 1st ^.^
i had been started to work since last years. Everything was running smooth.
Owe a bunch of nice colleague that make me feel enjoy while working, never feel boring because they will talk and do a lot of funny thing that make the office environment high till the maximum **ofcos this will happen when the boss not in the office..haha**

About me?? Still the same and never change!! maybe become a bit mature?? hahaha
Current me was so stress and a lot of thing to think!! **that why you see me blogging**
I have no idea where "they" come from but the only ways to let them gone are~~~CLUB, MUSIC & ALCOHOL!!! It been few weeks, i non-stop clubbing...I know you all maybe think that not the good ways and think i might choose the wrong ways but seriously tell you IT really work it. **for me**
I can shake away all the stress and enjoy drinking, dancing and playing around with my friend!! okay, i know that not a solution to me and it might bring me an unhealthy life but i have no choice!! i already try a lot ways to reduce them still "they" will come back like just a minute!! how?? kill myself?? **that not my style**
Put myself under the water is the best choice and best solution but when i wanted to do so, it's will be a raining days!! @.@ I think the coming Perhentian Trip will help me, at least i can rest for 5 days beside the beach with no stress and crazy with my cousin.
"人越大想的东西越多" I really agree with this sentences.

2 comments:

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

I tot my mata blur liao when i saw ur blog add appear at my blog site. Welcome welcome and hor... can u please explain what do u mean by crazy cousin? !$@$!@^!$@&!%*(~*!)~
hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Tammie Shuyen said...

u din blur la..old nanny~~ muahahahha
no need i explain la..c wat u write, i cant even understand tis lo !$@$!..tat y say u crazy...lol